You are downloading NFC Tools 4.4 apk file for Android Bypass Motorola Devices: NFC Tools is an app which allows you to read, write and program tasks on your NFC Tools tags and other ..
NFC Tools 4.4
- the maker of the tag
- the type of tag (ex : Mifare Ultralight, NTAG213)
- the norm of the tag (ex : NFC Forum Type 2)
- the available technology (ex: NFC A)
- its serial number (ex : 04:85:c8:5a:40:2b:80)
- the size of the tag and of the data on it
- if you can write on the tag and if the tag can be locked as read only
- all the data on the tag (NDEF format)
- The “Write” tab let you record standardised data such as:
- a simple text
- a link to a website, a video, a social profile or an app
- an email
- a contact
- a phone number
- a predefined text message
- an address or geolocation
- a WiFi or Bluetooth configuration
- personalised data.
NFC Tools is an app which allows you to read, write and program tasks on your NFC tags and other RFID compatible chips.
All you need to do is get your device close to an NFC chip to read the data on it or execute tasks.
Simple and intuitive, NFC Tools can record standard information on your tags which will be compatible with any NFC device.
For instance, you can store a VCARD to share your contact details easily, open an URL, share a phone number or even a geolocation.