Samsung Galaxy Note 7 finger scan and iris scan stopped working after moving files via Smartswitch, other issues
Welcome to the one of the first posts about the new #GalaxyNote7! Despite having encountered a significant problem regarding the on-going recall or some Note 7 units around the world due to some bad batches of its battery pack, we know that there are a few million of users still using this amazing device. So this article is a brief guide for those who contacted us about their own Note 7 problems as well as for those who may be experiencing the same or similar situations.
Below are the specific topics that we cover in this post today:
- Galaxy Note 7 recording app not working properly when stock and some third party earbuds are used
- Amazon Underground and instant video not working on Galaxy Note 7
- Cannot edit photos on Galaxy Note 7
- AT&T Galaxy Note 7 having trouble sending MMS
- Galaxy Note 7 finger scan and iris scan not working after moving files via Smartswitch
- Galaxy Note 7 won’t sync Google contacts and calendar
If you are looking for solutions to your own #Android issue, you can contact us by using the link provided at the bottom of this page, or you can install our free app from Google Play Store.
When describing your issue, please be as detailed as possible so we can easily pinpoint a relevant solution. If you can, kindly include the exact error messages you are getting to give us an idea where to start. If you have already tried some troubleshooting steps before emailing us, make sure to mention them so we can skip them in our answers.