xtc2clip how to use, xtc2clip price, xtc2clip supported models, xtc2clip gsmhosting, xtc2clip latest version, xtc2clip cracked, xtc2clip setup download, xtc2clip activation.xtc clip download, xtc 2 clip how to use, xtc clip 2 supported models, xtc 2 clip price, xtc 2 clip cracked, xtc2clip latest version, xtc clip 2 crack, xtc 2 clip gsmhosting
- Improved bootloader unlock for HTC 728G (new data format)
- Improved FRP (Factory Reset Protection) Unlock and added support for all latest models
- Added APN settings shortcut to Terminal menu
- Fixed HTC Desire 520 0PGQ unlock support
- Fixed HTC One J HTL22 (Japan market) unlock procedure
- Fixed reboot into RUU mode from ADB mode
- Fixed flashing from folders with international characters
Interface updates and improvements
XTC CLIP 1.17
Added WORLD’S FIRST support for HTC 728G Dual Sim, HTC M9e and much more!!!
The following features have been released:
- Added world’s first support for HTC 728G Dual Sim (Unlock / IMEI Repair / IMEI 2 Repair) (S-OFF was already supported before)
- Added world’s first support for HTC M9e (Unlock / IMEI Repair / IMEI 2 Repair) (S-OFF was already supported before)
- Added world’s first unlock bootloader feature for 2015-2016 HTC phones models with NO DATA LOSS!
- Added world’s first lock bootloader feature (remove RELOCKED) for 2015-2016 HTC phones with no data loss – SAVE WARRANTY!
- Added support for HTC ISW13HT valente_wx (Japan market) – Unlock, Bootloader Unlock (no data loss), Bootloader Lock (save warranty), Remove “Tampered” (IMEI/S-OFF was supported before)
Added support for HTC J One HTL22 deluxe_j (Japan market) – Unlock, Bootloader Unlock (no data loss), Bootloader Lock (save warranty), Remove “Tampered” (IMEI/S-OFF was supported before)
XTC CLIP 1.17
In order to use its functions – you have to connect it to the SD card port of your phone. The SD port may be located on the left, right or rear (battery) part of your phone. If your phone has no SD port – you must use Y-cable.
There are 2 operation mode for XTC 2 Clip device:
direct – when the phone is in fastboot mode & connected to the PC, using the XTC 2 Clip software
offline – when using a SIM Lock menu of bootloader. To use the offline mode you must first save special service files on XTC 2 Clip device
XTC 2 Clip is a specialized device for servicing HTC phones. It consists of a main device with a flex having a microsd emulator on its end.
We are always open to your problems, questions and suggestions, so feel free to contact us by filling up this form. This is a free service we offer and we won’t charge you a penny for it. But please note that we receive hundreds of emails every day and it’s impossible for us to respond to every single one of them.
But rest assured we read every message we receive. For those whom we’ve helped, please spread the word by sharing our posts to your friends or by simply liking our Facebook and Google+ page or follow us on Twitter.