jailbreak has been released Get the latest Pangu Download for your iPhone running iOS 9 and older firmware. Pangu Jailbreak, now a days jailbreak is not coming fast it is taking long time to come out till now you can unlock only 93 ios version only.
pangu team is working in the regard to make new jailbreak soon. if you are running 9.3 version and want to jailbreak you device do not update you device to 10 version.
Jailbreak iOS 9.2_9.3.3
2. Cydia impactor available at Link
(Special Note: This tool, developed by Saurik, is used to sign the ipa file so that Pangu jailbreak tool can be executed on iOS devices. Cydia impactors does not collect your apple id and password. All the information is only used for applying a personal free certificate from Apple.)
3. A computer (Cydia impactor runs on all major OSes, including Windows, OS X, and Linux)
4. A valid Apple ID. (In case that you do not want to use your current Apple ID to apply the personal certificate for any reason, we suggest you apply a new Apple ID and use it)
- If you chose the option “Use embedded certificate effective until April 2017”, Pangu 9 will install an app that is signed by a revoked certificate. Before April 2017, you will not need reinstall Pangu jailbreak app.
- If you want to sign the app with your own certificate, do not select this option.
2. The certificate will expire in 7 days. If your certificate gets expired, you need to follow the guide to install the jailbreak IPA again.
1. Unzip the Cydia impactor file and run it.
2. Connect your iOS device to your computer and trust the computer on your iOS device.
4. Input you email address( it’s your apple id)
5. Input your apple ID password.
6. Click OK button to continue.
7. Cydia impactor will automatically prepare everything based on your inputs and sign the IPA file. If everything is OK, the IPA file should be installed in your iOS device correctly. If you get error notifications, you probably input incorrect Apple ID or password.
8. On your device, Tap Settings > General > Device Management. You then see a profile for the developer under your “apple ID” heading. Tap the profile to establish trust for this developer. (An Internet connection is required to verify the app developer’s certificate when establishing trust.)
9. On your device, find Pangu App and run it.
10. Click the “start” button to jailbreak your device.
We are always open to your problems, questions and suggestions, so feel free to contact us by filling up this form. This is a free service we offer and we won’t charge you a penny for it. But please note that we receive hundreds of emails every day and it’s impossible for us to respond to every single one of them.
But rest assured we read every message we receive. For those whom we’ve helped, please spread the word by sharing our posts to your friends or by simply liking our Facebook and Google+ page or follow us on Twitter.