Lollipop FRP Delete. lollipop starter burden when Tennyson has launched factory reset protection know Google has launched in all android mobile phone. 5.0 lollipop to 5.1.1. You’ve required an OTG cable and without a computer, you can unlock your lollipop version, you need to just copy bypass development tool into Pendrive.
Lollipop FRP Delete
The method works for lollipop 5.0.1 and Android 5.1.1 version into tension and many Android mobile phones you have to just follow the below law is there to unlock your mobile phone simple and faster solution for lollipop versions. Do FRP unlock on the marshmallow and To bypass on Nougat FRP unlock.
unlock FRP lock it was starter version of factory reset protection when android brings this feature into the Android operating system.
How to Delete FRP Lollipop 5.1.1
working only for lollipop android version. Do not use this for marshmallow and nougat version. before starting this process you require a pen drive and an OTG cable or an OTG pen drive and a copy development bypass setting into OTG.
- Simple and easy method to unlock Samsung android mobile phone having android lollipop version 5.1.1.
- in this process, you have to just require a pen drive and development bypass tool to unlock your mobile phone.
- you have to just put development bypass tool into your pen drive and insert in while your device is locked to go to ES file explorer or file manager.
- and open your or TG pen drive from file explorer now try to install development bypass tool development bypass tool it will ask you to open and close option after installation
- Now click open button and it will open setting menu on your android mobile phone
- Go to blow on the screen and find factory reset
- No select factory reset and restore your mobile phone into new mobile phone
- Your device had unlocked successfully.
I have experience in this topic that it is an easy and fast method to unlock any android mobile phone remember this is only for lollipop android version like J2, J5, grand prime.
We read every message we receive. For those whom we’ve helped, please spread the word by sharing our posts to your friends or by simply liking our Facebook and Google+ page or follow us on Twitter. You can also follow us on Google plus, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, other show shall networking website.