Quick Shortcut Maker app can create a shortcut to an application from the list of activities which are installed on your phone. Even if so many applications are installed, you can choose an activity smoothly.
Quick Shortcut Maker
How To Use casually
Create shortcut. Please try the following steps:
1. Long-tap the home screen.
2. Tap “WIDGETS”.
3. Long-tap “Activities” which has the QuickShortcutMaker’s icon.
4. Drag it to somewhere on the screen.
5. QuickShortcutMaker will be launched.
6. Select an activity, edit it, and tap “Create”.
7. A shortcut will be created on the home screen.
How to use for bypass (alternate )
- install quickshortcutmaker use 2.0.0
- incase it did not work use 2.4.0
- install google account manager
- for 5.1.1 user use lollipop version given by pangu team
- for marshmallow users use 6.0.1 google account manager version.
- for nougat users use 7 version of google account manager.
- after installation open quickshortcutmaker and search google account manager in list
- open email and password option.
- and finally enter you new email and password there.
- Restart your device you unlocked your device.
quick shortcut maker v.2.0.0 apk download, quick shortcut maker frp unlock, quickshortcutmaker 2.4.0 apk, quick shortcut maker apk downloader, quick shortcut maker pangu, quick shortcut maker frp apk, quickshortcutmaker frp apk, quickshortcutmaker bypass, quick shortcut maker frp unlock, quick shortcut maker download,
Bypass Google Verify below list (Lollipop and Marshmallow)
You can also use the QuickShortcutMaker for searching the app which you want to launch.
If you want to use the app which you don’t use frequently, maybe you have no shortcuts for it. So, you may have to search the app from a list of many apps. Even if you know the name of the app, it’s hard to find it.
In this situation, the QuickShortcutMaker will help you finding the app. Please try!
Quick Shortcut Maker 2.4.0
Alternate Link (Faster Server)
This may be useful. But please use it at your own risk!
You can make shortcuts to hidden setting screens which are usually not accessible.
Even if you encountered any problems using this app or shortcuts created by this app Quick Shortcut Maker, I don’t have any responsibility about that. Please be sure to use this app at your own risk.
About Internet access permission:
From the Quick Shortcut Maker version 2.0.1, for a more rapid improvement of the app, you will be requested an additional permission to access network so that the app can send a detailed error report to developer of QuickShortcutMaker .
The app Quick Shortcut Maker uses network only to send error reports.
And when it communicates, a confirmation message will be displayed, so please rest assured.
2017 Solution for Bypass Google account (all method)