In this solution, we are going to talk about Bypass/Remove Google Lock FRP on Samsung Galaxy J2 Core (2018) | (SM-J260F FRP | SM-J260G FRP | SM-J260Y FRP | SM-J260M FRP). this method is the same as we have to remove FRP lock in Tab S5e. in this method we are going to use a combination file to remove FRP lock.
Download Combination A10 A105 ( computer required)
1. Samsung Galaxy A10 (SM-105F)
- Combination Files : COMBINATION_FAC_FA90_A105FXXU1ASB6.rar (713 M)
- Firmware Files : A105FDDU1ASC2_A105FODM1ASC2_INS_9.0_FULL.rar (2.2G) | Server 2 download link
2. Samsung Galaxy A10 (SM-105G)
- Combination Files : COMBINATION_FAC_FA90_A105GDXU1ASC4.rar (695 M) | Server 2 download link
- Firmware Files : A105GDXU1ASC2_A105GOLM1ASC4_XXV_9.0_FULL.rar (2.3G) | Server 2 download link
3. Samsung Galaxy A10 (SM-105M)
- Combination Files : COMBINATION_FAC_FA90_A105MUBU1ASC1_FACFAC.rar (818 M) | Server 2 download link
- Firmware Files : A105MUBU1ASC3_A105MOWO1ASC3_TPA_9.0_FULL.rar (2.2G) | Server 2 download link
Bypass/Remove Google Lock FRP on Samsung A10
First of all, you will need to download the latest ODIN. You can download the latest Odin from the above link. After you download the Combination file for SAMSUNG Galaxy SM-M205F (2019) and firmware.
1-Step: First download and install the Samsung USB driver. Download and open “latest Odin” and after download it installs it. in windows PC. (no need to install)
2-Step: Open Odin3 and In “AP” field select the combination files (.md5 file) that you downloaded earlier. put the Samsung A20 into download mode.
3-Step: Click on the “START” button. The phone will restart in a weird way (Combination mode or service mode, Custom mode)
4-Step: You can slide the upper shutter to down and select Settings > System> About Phone > Tap up to 10 times on Build number to turn on Developer Options.
5-Step: On Developer Options turn on use debugging(Compulsory) and OEM Unlock(Optional).
6-Step: if enabled OEM unlocked option.
(Go in Recovery mode (Volume up + Power) and perform a Wipe Data/Factory Reset). From Recovery, mode hit Reboot to Bootloader and it will go into download mode.
6-Step: if OEM unlocked option not found.
7-Step: Open Odin and flash firmware without using CSC file. AP, BL, CP, and HOME_CSC
Note: Don’t flash CSC but HOME_CSC otherwise it will disable the USB debugging option again.