Set warranty Bit Kernel and Set warranty Bit Recovery both errors faced in rooted Samsung mobile phone to fix this follow this process.
Set warranty Bit Kernel/Recovery
Many users faced after rooting their device after downgrade or a back to official firmware but they faced set warranty bit Kernel and set warranty bit recovery error on your mobile phone.
How to fix Set warranty Bit Kernel/Recovery
- First, install the USB drivers into the PC if the drivers already installed then skip this step.
- Now download Odin flash tool and extract it anywhere on the computer.
- You need a firmware file for your mobile phone it must be according to the mobile model number.
- extract firmware files on your desktop
- Run Odin flash tool and choose device firmware into PDA section.
- Now just click on flash it will flash the mobile phone just do not disconnect the mobile phone while flashing is going on.
- after flash mobile will restart automatically.
- It will fix the issue.
This process is working on all Samsung mobile phone. If it doesn’t work you have to use another version firmware.