You have to use a Combination Firmware to unlock FRP lock this is the last method to unlock the latest security update. You can download combination firmware from www.combinationfirmware.com which provide all file free of cost. I will suggest you check security patch level before the start.
How to check the security patch update
While using this process you have to understand what is the security patch level and how to use a perfect firmware file for locked devices. Just suppose G960FXXU1ARC5 is an Android update version where U1 is security patch level. You have to use U1 combination firmware and also U1 stock firmware to prevent any damage.
- Galaxy Note 8 Combination File FRP
- Galaxy A8 Plus Plus Combination File FRP
- S8 Plus Plus Combination File FRP
- Note 9 Plus Plus Combination File FRP
before instructions check files that you should download first. You have to Choose Right model And version Combination and Stock Firmware in this process i am using Galaxy S9 Plus Full Firmware.
- Samsung Galaxy J2 (2016, 2015, 2018) Bypass Google account FRP lock
- How to Bypass FRP Samsung 2016, 2017, 2018 Edition
- Galaxy C7 C9 Pro Bypass Samsung Account Google verification (FRP Lock)
- Unfortunately, system UI has stopped Samsung (lollipop marshmallow)
Flash Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus G965F Combination ROM
- Turn the device off and put the device in DOWNLOAD MODE
- Turn off your Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus G965F
- When the device properly turns off Press and hold the “volume down button”, “Bixby button” and at the same time then press the “power button”. when you see a screen Press the “Volume up button” to “Continue” for download mode.
- Now Connect Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus G965F with your PC via the Type C USB cable.
- Run the Odin which you have downloaded from the above link. The device will be shown in the Odin tool.
- Click on AP file in Odin which you have already downloaded S9 Plus G965F combination firmware file.
- Click the Start button it will take around 10 to 15 minutes to complete.
- After completing the flashing it will show you the PASS green message on the Odin tool. Now unplug your S9 Plus G965F from your PC.
- Now Device will Restart S9 Plus G965F in binary mode & Go to Settings -> and click multiple on the build to start developer mode.
- After turn on the developer, mode enables USB debugging option from developer mode.
- Now turn the device off and flash with stock firmware.
How to Install Firmware on Android Phone
For Samsung Galaxy S9 SM-G960F
- Download, and Extract and stock firmware and Odin flash tool.
- Turn OFF Samsung Galaxy S9 SM-G960F and put the device into Download Mode
- Now Press and Hold Volume Down button, Bixby Button and Power button together.
- Press Volume UP button and continue boot device into download mode.
- Now Connect Samsung Galaxy s9 G965f with PC via type C USB Data cable
- Open Odin flash tool setup A blue sign with device added on Odin.
- Click on AP or PDA and choose CSC file as Home file. Make sure re-partition is not checked
- Press the Start button and you know the rest
- Device reboot automatic or manually Power ON Device when flash process successful done
- Now you have unlocked the galaxy s9 plus device with latest security patch level.
This process is working on all Samsung device which has the latest security patch level. you have to select a proper combination firmware and stock firmware for the device. in case you have used a wrong combination firmware and stock firmware then you have to start the process form the beginning.