We have looked at bypass FRP Motorola Android devices for Marshmallow 6.0.1, Lollipop 5.1.1, Nougat 7.1.2, and Oero 8.0. this solution is working on Moto G3, G4 Plus, G5 and also working on Moto X, X4 and Z2 Play. we have categories all the solutions according to the android versions.
Bypass FRP Moto/Motorola Android 7.1.2, 7.0, 6.0.1, 5.1.1
We have unlocked Motorola device on android version Marshmallow, lollipop, Nougat but we are still working on Android Oero 8.0. we are sure we will unlock the Android Oero till the end of August. we have also given the step by step tutorial via youtube to make it easy.
Download Moto special FRP bypass files Tools
- Motorola Device Manager
- Moto FRP Tool
- Download minimal adb fastboot setup exe
How to Remove/Bypass Moto G3, G4 Plus, G5 FRP, Moto X, Moto x4
- After downloading finish. Turn off “Active Antivirus Software” to avoid interruption while removing FRP and Install “Motorola Device Manager” on your computer/laptop. Extract “Moto FRP Tool” from the WinRAR archive.
- Now run “Moto_FRP” as administrator. Copy password from “PASS.TXT” file is including with “Moto_FRP” folder. Past password in “Command Prompt” window.
Put Moto device on Fastboot Mode
- Switch off Motorola Device. Press & hold (Volume Down + Power) key together until you enter in fastboot mode. By pressing the volume down key, put your device on the “Bootloader Logs” option (See below image).
- Connect the device to the computer using good quality “Micro USB Cable”. Now, wait until you get a message of “Daemon not Running” in cmd window. (See Below Image).
- Extract the downloaded WinRAR archive file “ADB”. Go to the “ADB” folder, and run “Bypass_FRP.bat” file. After a few seconds, you will get the “Allow USB Debugging” popup in your Moto device. Tap on “OK” to allow USB debugging.
- Now, wait until your Moto device reboot and access to “Home Screen”. Once your “Moto Device” access to “Home Screen”, close “CMD Windows”, and disconnect device from the computer.
- Honor 9 lite FRP Done 8.0
- Google account manager 7.0 apk free download
- quick shortcut maker v.2.0.0 APK download Pangu FRP Samsung
- Easy FRP bypass android 7.0, 7.1.2 Nougat Samsung Bootloop fix without data loss
Add New Gmail Account Moto Mobile.
- Go to Settings. Tap on “Accounts”, and then tap on “Google”.
- Now add you’re any valid Gmail id there to Bypass FRP All Motorola Devices.
After Unlocking FRP lock Soft Reset Moto Device
- To Bypass FRP All Motorola Devices, you need to soft reset moto device.
- Go to “Settings” ->“Security”->“Backup & Reset”-> “Factory Data Reset”, and then “Reset Phone”.
- At last, select “Erase Everything”.
This process will delete all your data, and when it asks you to log in with Gmail account, you can use same Gmail id that you previously added.
Nougat 7.0 Moto G4 plus FRP unlock FRP Motorola
Marshmallow 6.0.1 Moto G3 FRP unlock/Remove
- Turn on the moto device and at the lock home screen click on vision and turn on the talkback option.
- Create L gesture and select talkback settings.
- Turn off talkback by pressing volume down and volume up keys together.
- Now go to help and feedback at the bottom of the list
- Click on get started and click on the youtube video it will open the chrome browser.
- Search pangu.in in YouTube and open any video the must be lick on the description click on the link it will open chrome browser.
- Now search on google “google account manager 6.0.1 pangu” download and install this application into the locked device.
- Search on google FRP bypass Pangu and download the application and install it after install open the application.
- Enter any Gmail account here and reboot the device.
- Motorola device has been unlocked.
FRP Bypass Motorola Moto G4 Google Account All Patch Level
Bypass moto XT1635 Z2 Play/Motorola XT1723 Moto C Plus FRP unlock
Unlock FRP Moto Device with Script Code
Moto all in one FRP tool
- Device owner Provision for bypass Motorola
- Download TextDPC apps for bypass Motorola Device for bypass APK