system rev. check fail device:1, binary:0 occurs in Samsung mobile also can be hardware or software problems 60% hardware and 40% of software after software you can fix the issue.
system rev. check fail device:1, binary:0
There are many reasons of sw rev check fail device 5 binary 3 problems sometimes we through our mobile or it is bandied in that condition. It cannot be fixed by the software in the condition we have to take it to Servicenter.
You have to find this issue so sw rev check fail “device 4” binary 1 s6 can be fixed by flashing the tutorial can be found below.
To fix system rev. check fail device:1, binary:0 issue
fix sw rev check fail device 5 binary 3 to follow this following tutorial
- First of all, you will have to download Samsung USB drivers.
- install it in your computer after it complete
- download firmware file and paste it and expect it in the desktop.
- you can use the winRaR application to EXTRACT your file after extraction.
- download ordering mobile Odin flashing tool which can we find a given link.
- open Odin and select PDF file in the folder on the desktop.
- connect your mobile on download mode
- to put your mobile on download mode press home, Volume Down and press power key together.
- king you will see a yellow logo and connect then connect your mobile to USB cable.
- now you will find a message or yellow option in odin.
- now you can connect your mobile just click on Start button it will start flashing.
- do not disconnect your mobile in this condition otherwise, your device will be soft break condition.
- after complete this process your mobile disconnect automatically and after that you can disconnect the USB cable.
- know you have fix your issue system rev. check fail device:1, binary:0.
This process can solve your mobile phone our team will not be responsible and will not take any responsibility about it.sw rev check fail device 3 binary 2