Custom binary blocked by reactivation FRP lock. Rooting android mobile you got this problem. Custom binary block by FRP lock can be fixed by the process. I have rooted my cancer mobile phone after downgrade using audio I have found that issue in this article I am going to show my experience how do I fix it.
Custom binary blocked by reactivation FRP lock
In moreover issue Fountain Samsung mobile phone after routine when are user route their android send a mobile phone on booting the screen and it shows and redline Custom binary blocked by reactivation FRP lock.
Samsung company does not allow to do modifications on OS. that’s why they have given a new security feature which blocks the binary. if you modify the operating system or root your android system you will see custom binary blocked by the activation lock.
How to fix Custom binary blocked by reactivation FRP lock
You have to just follow that steps to fix this Custom binary blocked by reactivation FRP lock. You can you fix the issue after being latest update official firmware.
- Are you have to download Samsung USB driver and after download install Samsung USB driver onto your computer
- After installation download, Samsung firmware file and extract it into the desktop folder.
- Now open 14+ tool and select PDA file from downloaded files
- connect your Samsung device to download mode
- Is the USB cable into the Samsung mobile phone
- it will show you connected device into Flash software
- You have started placing after a start flashing your device will be renewed automatically do not disconnect or remove the battery before work done hundred percent and you it shows PASS.
no fixed if you found any issue and the Custom binary blocked by reactivation FRP lock you can ask me a question about it in a video how2solutions.
If you don’t have enough knowledge about routing. Do not root your device while it is not necessary.
do not use Downgraded Firmware while you press custom Binary blocked. The latest version of file issue otherwise you cannot issue easily.
We read every message we receive. For those whom we’ve helped, please spread the word by sharing our posts to your friends or by simply liking our Facebook and Google+ page or follow us on Twitter. You can also follow us on Google plus, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, other show shall networking website.